Your brand is seriously important – it’s what people see of you, how they perceive you and what could be the decider between people working with you or ignoring you.
However, there are always elements of life that could damage it and stop it from being a positive element of your business or personal brand.
- A lack of planning could mean that your brand is damaged further down the line.
- An audience will want to see the best from your brand – listen to them!
- Your brand image should always be the same wherever it is – an inconsistent brand image could do more harm than good.
- Whatever you do, don’t become offensive.
8 THINGS THAT CAN HURT YOUR BRAND
- Lack of Planning
- Inconsistent Brand Image
- Producing Low Quality Content
- Breaking Brand Promises
- Underestimating Online Marketing Opportunities
- Not Listening to your Audience
- BADLY DESIGN AND HARD TO NAVIGATE WEBSITE
- CROSSING LINE B/W DIFFERENT AND OFFENSIVE